Course "Mainstreaming the environment in humanitarian action"
By the end of the course, participants will be familiar with the different ways of taking the environment into account in the context of humanitarian action:
- Environmental issues facing developing countries;
- Difficulties and obstacles involved in taking the environment into account;
- Methodological tools and technical solutions;
- Methods for analysing contexts and assessing the environmental impact of programmes.
The course will also cover general issues such as integrating climate change into humanitarian action and taking into account environmental refugees.
- Fluent in French (spoken and written). NB: This course is also available in English. Do not hesitate to contact us about this option.
Professionals from the aid sector currently in charge of projects and/or carrying out evaluations (e.g. Heads of Programmes, Heads of Projects, Heads of Evaluation, Quality Managers, etc.), technical experts and other personnel who work on environmental questions.
See the page "environnement".