Events in "Humanitarian aid on the move" n°17
- ICT4D 2016, 16-19 May, Nairobi (Kenya), p1
- Bonn Climate Change Conference (Germany), (...), p2
- 6th edition of the Salon des Solidarités, (...), p3
- World Humanitarian Summit, 23-24 May 2016, (...), p4
- “An introduction to Sigmah” in Paris on 13 (...), p5
- The Aid & Development Asia Summit 2016, (...), p6
- Resilient Cities 2016, Bonn (Germany), 6-8 (...), p7
- Convergences World Forum, 5-7 September 2016, (...), p8
- 2016 International Conference on Sustainable (...), p9
- Habitat III Conference, Quito (Equator), (...), p10
The ICT4D Conference is being held in Nairobi this year, on 16-19 May. This event is organized annually by a consortium of 9 organisations involved in humanitarian action, development, and information and communication technologies (ICTs). The 4-day event will include conferences, workshops, training sessions and exhibitions.
This year, the ICT4D will focus on information and communication technologies that have an impact on the aid sector; on government strategies in this area in relation to the Sustainable Development Goals; the convergence between institutional strategies and the objectives and strategies of private stakeholders and civil society; and lastly, types of partnership and economic models that have had promising results for this type of technical solution.
Further information at: http://www.ict4dconference.org/about/