Training courses on evaluating humanitarian programmes
Groupe URD is pleased to announce two sessions of the training course, “Evaluating the Quality of Humanitarian Projects”, which will be taking place in November and December. The first session will be held from 25 to 29 November 2013 and the second from 9 to 13 December, in Port-au-Prince (3 rue Pacot, ONAVC offices, Université d’État d’Haïti).
By the end of the course, participants understand the key concepts of evaluation and are able to use the appropriate tools to meet their needs.
- Definition, objectives and different types of evaluation;
- Reference frameworks and evaluation criteria;
- Preparing an evaluation;
- Carrying out an evaluation;
- Using evaluation results;
- The quality of an evaluation;
- Data collection tools and techniques;
- Conclusion and course evaluation.
- Fluent in French (writing, reading, speaking) ;
- Employment in a position related to projects / programmes.
This training course is aimed at Haitian professionals from public institutions (Ministries, Administration, Universities), from International and National NGOs, from United Nations agencies and from donors who are in charge of projects and/or who carry out evaluations (e.g. Heads of Programmes, Heads of Projects, Evaluation Managers, Quality Managers, etc.).
Due to the limited number of places, please complete the registration form as quickly as possible and send it to email@example.com.
If you would like any other information, please contact Isabelle Fortin at 31707570/ 34824605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.