Course "Training of trainers: Quality Management in Humanitarian Action"
- To be able to give the “Quality Management in Humanitarian Action” training course autonomously, that is to say, to be comfortable with all the concepts, tools and materials needed to run the course;
- To be able to personalise the course with your own methods, examples and expertise;
- To be able to disseminate the Quality COMPAS method and its principles, particularly Quality assurance, continual improvement and the question-based method;
- To learn fun and dynamic teaching methods which can be adapted to the participants of each course.
NB: At the end of the course, participants receive all the teaching materials needed to give the course.
- The basics of quality management;
- Managing a project with the Dynamic COMPAS (case study);
- Evaluating a project (case study);
- The Dynamic COMPAS;
- From individual use to organisation-wide adoption of the Quality COMPAS.
- Solid experience in the humanitarian sector and/or in the professional training sector;
- To be interested in the issue of quality;
- To understand and adhere to the principles behind the COMPAS method;
- To make a commitment to give the “Quality Management in Humanitarian Action” course;
- Fluency in French (spoken and written).
NB: This course is also available in English and Spanish. Do not hesitate to contact us about these options.
- Priority: People who have completed Groupe URD courses in “Quality Management” or “Evaluation”.
- Others: Consultants and trainers who specialise in humanitarian issues and/or quality.
The Quality COMPAS website.