Quality & Accountability COMPASS
Do you want to operationalize quality and accountability commitments in the field by inspiring the CHS?
- Define key concepts related to project quality, monitoring and evaluation;
- Propose a monitoring and steering system based on a project’s action plan;
- Organize and/or participate in an evaluation process;
- Acquire appropriate tools and methods and apply them in a manner appropriate to the different stages of an evaluation;
- Design and implement data collection tools;
- Manage the human dimension necessary for the success of the evaluation;
- Argue for the institutional integration of evaluation practice.
Target audience: This training is intended for professionals in the international solidarity sector who are involved in the implementation, financing, monitoring and/or evaluation of crisis response projects, for example: Project manager; Financing and partnership monitoring officer; Planning, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning officer (PMEAL); Evaluator, etc.
Prerequisites: proven experience in the humanitarian or development sector; mastery of project cycle management; mastery of the French language (written, read, spoken).
Duration: 2.5 days (18 hours)
This face-to-face training is also available in a customized version according to your needs: for more information and a quote, please contact Ms. Lear.