Evaluate a humanitarian project
Do you carry out internal evaluations or are you a consultant or evaluation sponsor?
This training provides you with a complete methodology to carry out all the steps of the evaluation process of a humanitarian project
- Define key concepts related to project quality, monitoring and evaluation;
- Propose a monitoring and steering system based on a project’s action plan;
- Organize and/or participate in an evaluation process;
- Acquire appropriate tools and methods and apply them in a manner appropriate to the different stages of an evaluation;
- Design and implement data collection tools;
- Manage the human dimension necessary for the success of the evaluation;
- Argue for the institutional integration of evaluation practice.
Target audience: professionals in the international solidarity sector managing projects and/or carrying out evaluations; programme manager; project manager; evaluation manager; quality manager in humanitarian organisations.
Prerequisites: proven experience in the humanitarian sector and/or evaluation in another sector; fluency in French (written, read, spoken).
Duration: 5 days (30 hours)
This face-to-face training is also available in a customized version according to your needs: for more information and a quote, please contact Ms. Lear.