Groupe URD has developed online training modules that are available via our new e-learning platform. Seven free introductory modules are currently available in French on Quality management, environmental issues in humanitarian action, and resilience. New modules will be added regularly – we will keep you posted!
These introductory modules were designed by our thematic experts with input from their regular field visits. They are aimed at aid sector professionals wishing to explore and acquire knowledge on these subjects. The platform means that the training modules will be available to as many people as possible, including staff in the field, with their short and easy-to-use format. A number of technical decisions were made to make online consultation easier.
The topics that are currently available are:
- The Environment: 4 modules:
- The environment in humanitarian action;
- The environment and the project cycle;
- The environment in an organisation’s internal functioning;
- Waste management in humanitarian contexts.
- Quality: 2 modules:
- Quality, effectiveness & accountability in international aid – Introduction
- The Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS)
- Resilience: introduction to the concept of resilience.
For more information on upcoming sessions, contact Anna Lear.