Integrating the environment into humanitarian projects
Do you want to make your project more environmentally friendly?
- Analyze the interactions between the humanitarian response and the environment, as well as the challenges;
- Promote the integration of environmental issues into the activities and operations of your organization;
- Ask the “right questions” to integrate the environment by type of job (as much as possible according to the diversity of the jobs);
- Identify the main methodological guides to help integrate the environment;
- Explain the main international initiatives and trends in environmental mainstreaming in the humanitarian sector.
Target audience: This training is intended for professionals in the international solidarity sector in all positions, for example: Project manager; Planning, monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning officer (PMEAL), logisticians, etc.; and any person in the humanitarian sector wishing to integrate environmental issues into their practices.
Prerequisites: experience in the humanitarian or development sector; mastery of project cycle management; mastery of the French language (written, read, spoken).
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
This face-to-face training is also available in a customized version according to your needs: for more information and a quote, please contact Ms. Lear.