Monitor and evaluate the quality of a humanitarian project
Are you responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of a humanitarian project?
- Define key concepts related to project quality, monitoring and evaluation;
- Propose a monitoring and steering system based on a project’s action plan;
- Organize and/or participate in an evaluation process;
- Acquire appropriate tools and methods and apply them in an appropriate way to the different stages of an evaluation;
- Design and implement data collection tools;
- Manage the human dimension necessary for the success of the evaluation;
- Argue for the institutional integration of evaluation practice.
Target audience: This training is intended for professionals in the international solidarity sector, such as project managers, monitoring and/or evaluation officers: Programme officer, Project manager, Project/programme coordinator, Monitoring and evaluation officer, Quality manager in humanitarian organisations.
- Mandatory: master the project cycle and its tools, and have had professional experience allowing its implementation; Have knowledge and experience in the international solidarity sector.
- Desirable: experience related to project monitoring and evaluation
Training carried out in partnership with the Bioforce Institute.
This face-to-face training is also available in a customized version according to your needs: for more information and a quote, please contact Ms. Lear.