This training course is aimed at professionals from the international aid sector who run projects or carry out evaluations (e.g. Heads of Programmes, Heads of Projects, and staff in charge of Evaluation or Quality within humanitarian organisations, etc.).
- Key concepts of Evaluation and Quality;
- Evaluation criteria and reference frameworks: DAC/OECD, CHS;
- The Quality and Accountability Compass evaluation method;
- Different stages of the evaluation process: drafting Terms of Reference, preparing the evaluation, designing your methodology and writing the inception report, data collection, writing the evaluation report, presenting and using the results of the evaluation
- Tools and initiatives to ensure evaluations are of good quality;
- Facilitating institutional change to improve the integration of evaluation practices
Contact : Anna Lear