These introductory modules were designed by our thematic experts with input from their regular field visits. They are aimed at aid sector professionals wishing to explore and acquire knowledge on these subjects. The platform means that the training modules will be available to as many people as possible, including staff in the field, with their short and easy-to-use format. A number of technical decisions were made to make online consultation easier.
The topics that are currently available are:
- The Environment: 4 modules:
- The environment in humanitarian action;
- The environment and the project cycle;
- The environment in an organisation’s internal functioning;
- Waste management in humanitarian contexts.
- Quality: 2 modules:
- Quality, effectiveness & accountability in international aid – Introduction
- The Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS)
- Resilience: introduction to the concept of resilience.
Coming soon! Online tutorials and training programmes will be on offer for professionals in specific positions such as Evaluators, MEAL managers and Environment and DRR focal points.
Stay informed > Subscribe to our ‘Training Info’ Newsletter
Contact Anna Lear
The e-learning platform and the introductory modules were funded as part of the ‘Learning and Innovating to Improve Crisis Response’ project, with support from the French Development Agency, Fondation de France and the Principality of Monaco.